Monday 5 January 2015

What am I Reading? January 2015

I thought it would be nice to give my readers a bit of a foreshadowing of what might be coming up this month. So I have made an overview of the books I am planning to read in January. It is subject to change as I might receive new ARCs that warrant my attention or other such diversions.



ARC: Masters of Blood and Bone 
by Craig Saunders

Published by Darkfuse, February 3rd 2015
Acquired via Netgalley



Darkness
by Erin Eveland

Published by Selladore Press, July 1st 2014
Acquired via Netgalley



The Daylight War
by Peter V. Brett

Published by Harper Voyager, February 2013




The Emperor's Blades
by Brian Staveley

Published by Tor Books, January 2014


2 comments:

  1. The Emperor's Blades sounds like it could be taking place in Tamriel (the world of the Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim games). Then again, based on the cover art, maybe not. Is it part of a series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed it is, and the second book is going to be out really soon, which is why I thought I would get to it. By all accounts it sounds like a very promising new series :)

      Delete