Sunday 23 December 2012

Sunday News: Two Weeks Later

Another two week has now gone by. I did not get around to write an update last week, but it was limited how many news there were to talk about anyway. I will make this short.

I published my review of the first five books in the A Song of Ice and Fire, which instantly shot up my stats to become the most popular post as yet.

Then I finished reading The Name of the Wind and wrote a review of that one. People did not seem nearly as interested in that, although I think it is superior by far. But then it does not share the hype of A Song of Ice and Fire.

I have finished reading everything that has been published of Fargoer so far. Now I am merely wating for the last two stories that has yet to be published in English. Hopefully it won't be too long, so I can get my review out there.

Furthermore I went to the movies last sunday (partly the reason I didn't get around to do the update). The review of that one is, not surprisingly, even more popular than the one of the A Song of Ice and Fire series. And well that is should be. It is an amazingly beautiful movie.

I am now currently reading Dance of the Goblins by Jaq D. Hawkins. My review should be up sometime during next week depending on how much time I get between all the christmas stuff happening around me.

Bloodlust: A Gladiator's Tale has arrived and is awaiting my keen attention.

I am now also happy to announce that I have made a deal with yet another Goodreads Author, namely John Viril, to review his book The Supreme Warrior, which he describes as "Epic Fantasy paced like a political thriller". It is inspired by a range of great literature including Sun Tzu's The Art of War and Clausewitz's On War. The book should be on its way to me soon, and I am greatly excited about it. Check it out on Goodreads here.

Now I will wish everyone a merry christmas before moving along to play some Lord of the Rings Online.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment