Wednesday 2 January 2013

Myths Inscribed: A New Fantasy Magazine

Ah, so I have had a bit of an inactive holiday period blogwise. But I am back in business now. I am working on several different things, but I won't go into details about any of that right now. Right now I would like to just sit back and do a bit of pleasant promotion.

A New Fantasy Magazine

Fantasy lovers rejoice! It has come to my attention that a new fantasy magazine has been founded and naturally that is something we ought all to be really excited about.

The magazine is beautifully named 'Myths Inscribed' and is a creation of members from the Mythic Scribes community, which by the way I greatly encourage any aspairing fantasy writers out there to join.

The magazine will be publishing a variety of fantasy short stories as well as selected pieces of poetry and non-fiction. They also promise features like writing contests but you can read more about all this in the welcoming editorial from the first issue.

The first issue of the magazine was published in December 2012, do check it out and be prepared for more exciting fantasy stories in the future issues. The best thing about it as that you can read it all for free.

Hop on over to their ezine by clicking here


And May I Wish You All a Fantastic New Year

That was all I wanted to say in my first post of the year 2013, but I would also like to grasp the opportunity to wish you an amazing new year. May it be a properous year for Numinous Publications and the High Fantasy genre! Hail to all of you!

Stay tuned the next couple of days for my review of 'Dance of the Goblins' and my second thought on 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen that this new fantasy 'zine is out. I need to look into it a little bit more. Fanasy, as a genre, needs all the exposure it can get. More of a positive spin on it. But I'm sure we'll always look like geeks who play with swords. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is true of course. It is still beyond me, though, how anyone could not want to be a geek playing with swords :P

      Delete
  2. Thanks for helping to spread the word, Eli! It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete