Tuesday 11 December 2012

The Appearance of Numinous Publications

There is one thing that any potential reader of this blog should probably know about me; I am in all likelihood one of the most irresolute people that you will ever come across. In some ways this can be a great obstacle, in other ways it helps to bring variety to things, but most of the time it is just really annoying for everyone else around me.

I have just changed the appearance of this blog for the second time this week. And I don't think it will be the last time within the foreseeable future. I liked the way it looked before, but there was some little detail that annoyed me, so I ended up changing it completely. For now I am satisfied as it is, but there is no telling how long that will last.

But surely that is not so bad? It will be one of the attractions of the blog; every time you stop by it has a new appearance. I simply cannot help it. Nah, hopefully it won't be so bad as all that; surely everyone learns to settle down at some point? I just need to find the perfect appearance first.

Do also feel free to leave me comment about what you think of the way things are looking. Second opinions are always listened to, though I usually just do whatever I think is the best. Then again, a lot of the time I do have a hard time deciding what I actually think, so some people with more well defined opinions would certainly not hurt.

In the spirit of this post about appearances I can entreat the reader with the prospect of the next 'serious' post I am planning; one concerning book covers. It will be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment